[Eg-oversight-board] EOB Documentation Back-Filling Request Proposal - update

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Sep 27 17:50:06 EDT 2013

Galen,

Thanks for the feedback. I made some changes to differentiate between
full EOB requirements from the requirements of an assigned EOB
representative. I also added information on a plan to poll the
community.

Here is the link again, if anyone is courious...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B-WwNLA4g22Kr5EPHpKXcbXzrQQQinix1HwUIwFjyJE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Yamil

--