[Eg-oversight-board] (no subject)

Stephani.Schmidt at statcan.gc.ca Stephani.Schmidt at statcan.gc.ca
Mon Apr 7 14:24:39 EDT 2014

Two coworkers came to me today and told me they've had several clients ask them if they can view the past books they've checked out.  One knew about a way in the "my account" feature on the client TPAC, but this has to be turned on, and not all clients/staff know about this.  So she was wondering if there was a way to do it in the staff-client version of Evergreen.  A bit of googling gave me this link: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.education.libraries.open-ils.general/8674 that says currently it isn't possible in the staff-client, I was wondering if 2.6 has changed this, as were currently with 2.4.

Thanks

Stephani Schmidt
Student Librarian | Bibliothècaire Étudiante
Information Management Division | Division de la gestion de l'information
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Stephani.Schmidt at statcan.gc.ca<mailto:Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca>
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-7006
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939