[Eg-oversight-board] Call for agenda items - 21.08.14 meeting

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Aug 18 20:08:30 EDT 2014

Just to summarize the topics so far:

-Evergreen vendor listing and related correspondence received
-Outreach program for women
-SFC update
-Election of a new Secretary

Review of action items from last meeting:
	• distribute photography policy widely (sborger)
	• kmlussier to issue a 2nd call for interest re: standing conference committee participation
	• :yboston2 to compile documentation in preparation for inquiry to SFC re: shared OCLC records as community resource
	• bbqben to propose fall teleconference meeting dates & arrange to host / record call

I'll dust this up, along with any additions later this week.
Cheers
Ben