[Eg-oversight-board] Information for requesting SFC review of sharing OCLC MARC records

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Fri Aug 22 12:37:25 EDT 2014

Hi Yamil,

I think we're sorted - thanks for pulling the thread back together for my summer brain.

Yesterday in the backchannel, Rogan agreed to to get an opinion from the perspective of an owning record library (thanks Rogan).
We can have SFC weigh in on that opinion from the "project-wide" perspective if folks think its essential, though we may find that for those libraries that wish to share, institutional opinion may be more relevant.

For now, no further action required pending Rogan's findings.
More as/when
Cheers
bh