[Eg-oversight-board] Revised conference budget

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Dec 19 14:04:49 EST 2014

Hi all,

I did some squashing of numbers and found that if we lower the
conference fees to 200 and 250, we show a projected net income of
$6,410. Even if registration goes down to 160, there's projected income
of $3,608. My preference is to lower the registration fee in the
interest of making the conference a bit more affordable period,
especially seeing as we most likely will have a shortened early bird period.

I'll make a motion to accept the proposed budget revision with the
following change: a modified registration fees  set at $200 (early bird)
and $250 (regular).

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator