[Eg-oversight-board] Nomination for Oversight Board opening - Darrell Rodgers - Emerald Data Networks, Inc.

Michael Peters mpeters at emeralddata.net
Fri Feb 28 10:42:43 EST 2014

		Dear Oversight Board Members,

		Thank you for your message to community members soliciting nominations for
membership to the Evergreen Oversight Board vacancies.  In light of these
openings, I would like to nominate Darrell Rodgers, President, Emerald Data
Networks, Inc. for one of the current vacancies.

		I have had the pleasure of knowing Darrell for several years as a
colleague in the Evergreen Community, prior to joining the team at Emerald
Data Networks in 2013, and have been able to benefit from his technology
acumen both as a friend, and furthermore in a professional capacity since
joining Emerald Data Networks, Inc.

		Darrell has an expansive technology background that spans nearly three
decades of leadership in designing, and implementing, a broad spectrum of
technology solutions amongst various industries, including Evergreen-ILS, as
the support provider for many of the largest known Evergreen-ILS
implementations.  Darrell has lead Emerald Data Networks to prominence in
the IT world since becoming President, earning numerous awards for
Marketplace Ethics, Better Business Bureau awards, and features in leading
publications such as Forbes magazine.

		I feel Darrell’s leadership savvy, vast IT background, and his progressive
and enterprising business philosophy make him an excellent candidate for the
vacancy available on the Evergreen Oversight Board.

		Thank you for your time and for seeking community input for nominations.

		Best wishes,
		​Michael Peters
		Senior Systems Analyst
		Emerald Data Networks, Inc.