[Eg-oversight-board] FW: URGENT - due Friday 1/17 re: request: Conservancy needs your Project's highlights & photos from FY2012

Borger, Shauna SBorger at library.IN.gov
Wed Jan 15 11:52:30 EST 2014

Has anyone gotten a chance to think about this yet? What would everyone think about breaking our report to Conservancy down this way and asking individuals to provide a summary for the report?

*         Versions of Evergreen released - Dan Wells

*         DIG progress - Yamil

*         Conference (2013 and planning for 2014) - Ben Hyman

*         Fundraising and product store - Rogan

Just some ideas. I thought it would be good to break up the content we want to provide so that one person isn't scrambling to pull info together although we do have content from the Evergreen newsletters that we could pull from.

Thanks,

Shauna Borger
Professional Development Office Supervisor
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN  46204
Phone: (317) 232-3718