[Eg-oversight-board] EOB meeting at the conference

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Mar 3 15:17:10 EST 2014

Sorry folks. I wasn't thinking clearly when I wrote this last e-mail (or
the first one for that matter).

Our conference meeting space is only available until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
We would need to start at 4 p.m. to get in an hour-long meeting, and I
do think that several Board members will be running late as they wrap up
with their the reports tutorials and the hackfests.

I had originally suggested 8 a.m. Thursday as an alternative. However, I
now realize that this time isn't ideal for me. As we get closer to 9
a.m.,  I will need to prepare to get things lined up for our morning
programming. Dare I say 7:30 a.m. on Thursday?

The only other options I see are 1) lunchtime Thursday, which I'm
guessing will be problematic for Yamil, who is coordinating the
Lunch-Arounds and 2)Thursday afternoon, which will conflict with the
vendor reception.

My apologies in advance to those who are traveling from the West Coast
and those who just aren't usually awake that early in the morning.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
klussier at masslnc.org