[Eg-oversight-board] EOB meeting at the conference

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Tue Mar 4 10:20:50 EST 2014

Rogan and all,

More than code and licenses, I think the EOB needs to consider if it will take on a role addressing fractures in the community. And if so, how?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org