[Eg-oversight-board] Meeting on the evening of Friday 2014-03-21?

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Thu Mar 6 20:02:16 EST 2014

Bradley,

Thanks for making yourself available to meet with us. I would be interested in having members of the Oversight Board (including the newly elected members if possible) and any interested members of the community meet and chat with you. That would be beneficial to our group. The conference runs until 5pm and then we begin dine-arounds at 5:45 and pub crawl at 8. At what point do you think we can connect? Would you be interested in attending a dine-around?

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org