[Eg-oversight-board] Governance page on website

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 19 16:16:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have started a page on the main website for governance documents and the EOB:

http://evergreen-ils.org/governance/

My intention is for this page to become the authoritative place for
finding documents related the the EOB and project governance and to
retire other wiki pages that contain links to draft or outdated
versions of the documents.  At this point, it lacks links to meeting
minutes, but I intend to complete that prior to the end of the
conference.

Regards,

Galen
--