[Eg-oversight-board] Call for agenda items - 20.11.14 meeting

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Nov 17 16:05:45 EST 2014

Hi Ben,

Just FYI, at the last developer meeting on November 12, 2014, the
developers have elected Bill Erickson to be the next Evergreen release
manager.  He's posted to the list here () some of his initial thoughts
for the provisionally named 2.8 release.  I'll coordinate with Bill to
make sure he knows about the Oversight Board meetings so that we can
get his input.

Mentioning all this in relation to the agenda item to get a release
manager report.

-- Ben