[Eg-oversight-board] Agenda - 20.11.14 EOB Meeting

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Nov 19 18:42:50 EST 2014

Thanks for feedback, everyone.

Here's our agenda for tomorrow at 11 Pacific.

1. Introductions (all)
2. Minutes / Actions from last meeting
3. Financial Report (if available)
4. Evergreen Conference Report Buzzy / Kathy)
5. Evergreen 2.8 Planning (Bill E / Ben S)
6. Evergreen web FAQ development (update - Yamil)
7. Research design proposal (Ben S)
8. New business
9. Next meeting

Cheers