[Eg-oversight-board] 4 starter questions for the vendor page FAQ

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Oct 9 18:34:16 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just wanted to send out the first 4 questions that I am considering for
the vendor page FAQ to solicit some early feedback. I have a rough idea
what my draft answers will be, but nothing ready to share. We may end up
having whole different set of questions, but I thought this might be a good
start.

In no particular order:

1) Why do I need to use a vendor with EG?

2) What questions should I ask the vendor(s)?

3) What information should I have available for the vendor(s)?

4) How do I use this vendor list?

Feel free to contact me directly or reply to this email to send me
suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil