[Eg-oversight-board] More details on Outreach Project for Women

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Sep 5 12:30:05 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm sending along an update on this program since the deadline for
committing is approaching. We currently have five possible projects
listed at http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=opw. I plan to only
move forward with projects that have at least two co-mentors. At this
time, we only have two projects with two co-mentors, but I have some
solid leads, giving me confidence that we will have two more eligible
projects by early next week.

The vote was to "to allocate community funds to sponsor one intern
through the Outreach Project for Women if there are strong projects and
committed mentors." Do you all feel comfortable now with moving forward
based on the project ideas and mentors we have? I would like to notify
OPW by the end of the day today, Monday morning at the latest. I'm
feeling fairly good about the current state of our potential projects.

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator