[Eg-oversight-board] Conference Call

Rogan Hamby rogan at roganhamby.com
Thu Sep 18 16:40:28 EDT 2014

And that was one of the primary motivators (at least for me) when I voted
for moving meetings to IRC.  Yes, I do happen to like the IRC format but
honestly I can sit on a phone and mute it when I need to.  I do it all the
time.  I think having the full transcription and that folks can sit in on
it easily is an important part of transparency which has been my ongoing
objection to taking the meetings back to phone conferences.