[Eg-oversight-board] Granville complaint and vendor page

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:35:00 EDT 2014

I'd be curious which parts of 1.2 and 1.3 you feel this falls under.  I've
reviewed that I don't agree.  There are sections that could be taken too
broadly and I'd caution against too broad a use.

I'm not sure which jumping ahead you mean, but no, I don't think the
decisions I mentioned are jumping ahead, I think they're proper sequence
actually.  And it might be worth discussing potential conflicts of interest
as well.