[Eg-oversight-board] Call for agenda items 16.04.15

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Apr 13 20:26:31 EDT 2015

Hi Ben,

I have a couple of items:

PR Proposal
Although we approved a budget for ALA, I don't think we voted to
formally accept the proposal. I guess this turned out to be a good thing
since I now have a change in the proposal. After speaking with Karen
Sandler at the Conservancy and then discussing the idea with the people
who had volunteered for the committee, we would like to call this new
committee the Outreach Committee. We think it would set a better tone
than public relations. I've attached the revised proposal.

Once the proposal is formally voted on, the EOB is also charged with
appointing members of the Outreach Committee. The following people
volunteered to work on the committee: Ron Gagnon, NOBLE; Grace Dunbar,
Equinox; Rogan, Hamby, SC LENDS; Amy Terlaga, Bibliomation; and me. If
this slate of volunteers meets with the board's approval, we will need a
vote to appoint them. Grace would be the EOB rep to the committee since
Rogan and I will be rotating off the board this year.

2016 Conference
Proposals for the 2016 Conference are due Wednesday, and the Site
Selection Committee has a conference call scheduled at 1 p.m. Thursday
to discuss the proposals and hopefully to recommend a site for the 2016
conference.

Kathy