[Eg-oversight-board] PR Proposal

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Apr 16 06:43:56 EDT 2015

Hi all,

For the PR Proposal item on today's agenda, I have attached a revised
proposal. After speaking with the people who volunteered for the
committee, we decided to call the new committee the Outreach Committee
instead of the Public Relations Committee. We think Outreach will set a
better tone for the work we're trying to accomplish.

Although we voted on a budget last month, we never actually voted for
the proposal. I therefore will be asking for two votes:

1 - a vote to formally accept the Evergreen Outreach Proposal
2 - a vote to establish the Outreach Committee and to appoint the
following volunteers to the committee: Grace Dunbar, Equinox,; Rogan
Hamby, SC LENDS; Amy Terlaga, Bibliomation; and Kathy Lussier, MassLNC.
Since Rogan and I will be rotating off the board next month, Grace will
serve as the EOB rep to the committee.

Thank you!
Kathy

--