[Eg-oversight-board] EOB meeting reminder for June 18

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Jun 16 16:45:01 EDT 2015

Helo,

I just wanted to pass along a link to the quick board update
presentation that Ben and I gave at the last conference, specially for
those that are new board members to get a sense of what we worked on
last year.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16J2Fas4hzHh9g95Kgz_IFTqioNLj_npu4Q1GgjuZThI/edit#slide=id.g9f3f89e79_0_25

Talk to you all later,
Yamil

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Ben Shum <bshum at biblio.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick reminder that there's an EOB meeting scheduled for this
> Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 2:00 pm Eastern. I'm working on the initial
> agenda but if anyone has any specific subjects in mind, please pass them on
> and I will add them.
>
> Also, I've already got regrets from Andrea, but if anyone else can't make
> it, let me know. If we don't have enough for quorum, we may delay things.
>
> Stay tuned, more details to follow.
>
> -- Ben
>
> Sent from my Nexus 6

Yamil Suarez, MCS