[Eg-oversight-board] EOB members "Meet and Greet"

Ruth Frasur rfrasur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:14:37 EDT 2015

While I'm definitely interested in doing this, all these times land smack
dab in the middle of summer enrichment classes at our library (which I
teach).  If there's a possibility for something significantly earlier (EST)
or later, my schedule would open up a little more.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Sharon Herbert <
sherbert at sitka.bclibraries.ca> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm following up on the suggestion in last week's EOB meeting to have a
> brief "meet and greet" for Evergreen Oversight Board members via Google
> Hangouts. This would simply be an informal opportunity for all of us to
> meet or to get re-acquainted as we kick off a new Board term.
>
> For those who are interested in participating, I've set up a Doodle poll
> with some suggested dates/times in early July, before our next scheduled
> IRC meeting. (I've avoided next week, as we have stat holidays on both
> sides of the border.)
>
> http://doodle.com/eiukbqca7tedtrwm
>
> I'll leave the poll up until the end of the week. If there's interest,
> I'll follow up with a date/time and hangout info early next week.
>
> Cheers,
> Sharon
> --
> Sharon Herbert