[Eg-oversight-board] 2016 conference budget

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Jun 25 15:25:33 EDT 2015

With eight +1 votes (and I assume Grace also +1's her submission),
that's a majority decision by the board members to approve this
initial budget for Evergreen 2016 Conference.

Thank you Grace for the information, and please pass our thanks to
Tanya and the rest of the conference committee as they set forth to
plan an amazing next conference for the Evergreen community.

Cheers,

-- Ben