[Eg-oversight-board] EOB members "Meet and Greet"

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Jun 30 16:21:23 EDT 2015

Thanks Sharon!

I just wanted to add that I am available if someone wants to test out
their set up for doing Google Hangout. We can try doing a quick hang
out as a test.

For example, you often need to install a plugin to make the
audio/video to work.

Just contact me directly,
Yamil

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Ruth Frasur
<director at hagerstownlibrary.org> wrote:
> Sharon,
>
> Thanks for putting this together.
>
> --
> Ruth Frasur
> Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
> Library
> 10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
> p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808
>
> Our Kickin' Website  Our Rockin' Facebook Page  and Stuff I've Read

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music