[Eg-oversight-board] Eventbrite sponsorship

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 25 12:09:44 EDT 2015

+1
Though I would like to revisit this for next year and ensure our other
sponsors receive "equivalent" advertising.  For example, there is no vendor
recognition or logos on the conference wiki or emails yet even though
several sponsorships have been received.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Yamil Suarez <ysuarez at berklee.edu> wrote:

> +1
>

> > On Mar 25, 2015, at 11:19 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Tony Sebro from the Conservancy just asked if Evergreen would be willing
> to accept the Eventbrite sponsorship if the following clause were removed:
> >
> > "- Organizer shall display Eventbrite logo and/or mention Eventbrite as
> the official ticketing provider wherever and whenever the Events are
> promoted, including, without limitation, emails, flyers, posters, social
> media posts, online advertisements, print advertisements, outdoor
> advertisements, event signage, press releases;"
> >

> > If we were to agree to this, it would leave the following language for
> our terms of the sponsorship.
> >
> > * Eventbrite shall be the exclusive online ticketing service provider
> > for the Evergreen Conference.
> > * Links to the Event pages on Eventbrite.com shall appear on all
> > webpages, Facebook event pages and other materials and communications
> > advertising the conference.
> > * Acknowledgment of Eventbrite's donation of services in automated
> > response to registrants (going forward).
> >

> > This is very similar to what we had last year. The automated response to
> registrants would acknowledge all conference sponsors, including Eventbrite.
> >
> > Can you send along a quick +1 or -1 to this proposal? Tony will be
> offline for a few days after today, so I need to get an answer to by the
> end of the day.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Kathy
> >

> > --
> > Kathy Lussier
> > Project Coordinator
> > Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> > (508) 343-0128
> > klussier at masslnc.org
> > Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier

Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com