[Eg-oversight-board] Merchandising Committee

Rogan Hamby rogan at roganhamby.com
Fri Mar 27 09:39:30 EDT 2015

As a thought for board members, since I'll be rotating off the board soon
the merchandising group requires a board member on the committee.  I don't
mind continuing to serve on the committee but I won't be able to be the
board rep anymore.

Honestly, unless we decide to do new designs there isn't much to do.  And
unless we move our products to a cheaper site there isn't much activity on
Zazzle, the cost being the continual complaint.