[Eg-oversight-board] Press release for 2.8

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu May 7 20:27:42 EDT 2015

Hi all,

As I mentioned in my last outreach committee update, one item we wanted
to work on was sending out press releases when significant events happen
in the community. Our first one will be for the 2.8 release - a little
late, but better late than never. I just wanted to send it along to the
EOB first before sending it to publication.

Also, many thanks to ESI for sharing their press contacts with me!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator