[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: new Mozilla program to fund projects they rely on

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Tue Oct 27 08:45:56 EDT 2015

It sounds like this first wave is for people contributing directly to the
success of those projects that Mozilla itself relies on listed at:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/MOSS/Projects_in_use_by_Mozilla
While we use many of those tools, I don't think our community has much
significant contribution back to those communities.  I expect someone to
correct me if I'm wrong.  :-)

If I'm reading it right, and I may not be, there may be a second phase that
might be a better fit for us but it wasn't described in enough detail for
me to assess.

We should definitely keep an eye on it and talk about it.
Grace

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Ruth Frasur <director at hagerstownlibrary.org
> wrote:

> What say y'all?

Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com