[Eg-oversight-board] Officer Elections next week

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 11 10:44:20 EDT 2016

Yamil, apologies for my delayed response.
Andrea is correct, the only matter the incoming EOB members vote on prior
to officially taking office is officer elections.  To that end, I've now
included our incoming members into this thread.

So, let's talk about how we should proceed with our first officer election.
The Board has agreed, but has not yet passed a resolution, that newly
elected Board members who have not yet served a term on the EOB should not
be eligible for elected office during their first term.
Abiding by that, those eligible for elected positions are Grace, Sharon,
Ruth, Tim, and Amy.

Shall I send an email kicking off the Chair position elections and ask that
anyone from the above group who does *not* wish to be considered for the
Chair position decline the automatic inclusion?  Or would everyone prefer
to do more traditional nominations via email?

Any thoughts/preferences are welcome!  We do need to move relatively
quickly though, so please respond as soon as you can.

Thanks!
Grace

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Andrea Buntz Neiman <aneiman at kent.lib.md.us

gdunbar at esilibrary.com