[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Chair elections 2016

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 11 14:48:19 EDT 2016

It's time to proceed with our first officer election.

The Board has agreed that newly elected Board members who have not yet
served a term on the EOB should not be eligible for elected office during
their first term.

Abiding by that, those eligible for elected positions are Grace, Sharon,
Ruth, Tim, and Amy.

Anyone from the above group who does *not* wish to be considered for the
Chair position, please decline the automatic inclusion before voting begins
tonight.

Voting instructions will be sent out late tonight and the voting will last
from 10pm ET tonight (4/11) through 10pm ET tomorrow, April 12.

Once the Chair selection is made, we will proceed with the Vice-Chair.
Hopefully that voting will go a little faster since we'll have the process
in place already.

Voting will be through OpaVote and votes will be anonymous.

Thanks!
Grace

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President