[Eg-oversight-board] Vice Chair Voting

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 12 14:18:16 EDT 2016

Hi everyone, we're still waiting on the final votes for the Chair position
to come in but let's go ahead and start the process of seeing if everyone
eligible would like to remain in the race for Vice-Chair or if anyone would
like to decline the nomination.

Tim Spindler, Ruth Frasur, Amy Terlaga, Grace Dunbar, and Sharon Herbert
are all technically* able to run for that office.
*the caveat being at least one of these people will win the Chair election
and will therefore be removed from consideration

Is there anyone who wishes to decline the automatic nomination for
Vice-Chair?

Does anyone wish to make a statement for why they feel they are the best
qualified for the Vice-Chair position?  (I should have done this for the
Chair elections - my apologies... there's been a lot of balls in the air.)

Thanks!
Grace

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President