[Eg-oversight-board] Final officer election! Secretary

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 13 13:38:37 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!
Thanks for jumping on the Vice-Chair voting so quickly today.

Let's open the floor for Secretary candidates.
Ruth Frasur, Tim Spindler, and Sharon Herbert are eligible for the position.

Ruth, Tim, and Sharon... feel free to reply with your statement of interest
if you desire.
I'd like to open up the voting late tonight or tomorrow morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, just a reminder, the representative to the SFC is an appointed, not
elected, position.
Per the  Rules of Governance, "One Board member shall be the official
representative to the Fiscal Sponsor.".
I think it's fine if we discuss this one in person at the conference at our
meeting.  If there's an objection to that, please let me know!

Grace

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox - Open Your Library