[Eg-oversight-board] Final officer election! Secretary

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 13 19:02:28 EDT 2016

Sharon has declined the nomination so we have a race between Tim Spindler
and Ruth Frasur for Secretary.

Ruth has forwarded the following statement to me.
""I have been involved with the Evergreen ILS since 2008 and the larger
community since 2012.  Following several years of progressive
responsibility at the consortium and international level, I would now like
to express my interest in the office of Secretary for the Evergreen
Oversight Board."

I assume Tim's statement stands.
"I have now been involved with the Evergreen Community for 5 years and have
served on the local arrangements committee for Boston as well as
participating in the documentation interest group.  Beyond the Evergreen
community, I have held leadership positions for the New England Chapter of
ACRL and represent a large consortium in Massachusetts."

I will kick off the election in just a few minutes...
Thanks!
Grace

gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com