[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: RE: Thanks for your conference registration of $660.00 on 2016-02-04

Carine Mattix CMattix at arlibrary.org
Mon Feb 8 14:43:48 EST 2016

I meant to email all of you, see below:

From: Carine Mattix
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 2:42 PM
To: 'Grace Dunbar' <gdunbar at esilibrary.com>
Subject: RE: [Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: RE: Thanks for your conference registration of $660.00 on 2016-02-04

Grace,

We did receive a registration by Susan Benning, but she did not register herself, she registered the following attendees:

Nathan McGehee

Debbie Mansfield

Katherine Crumpton

Jordan Minter

Rhonda Crumpton

I will email her and copy Tanya who is taken up by meetings today. I’ll keep Bradley updated on the situation.

Carine