[Eg-oversight-board] Draft of agenda items for EOB meeting on Thursday, January 21

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Tue Jan 19 13:50:19 EST 2016

Hi,
Thanks for sending the agenda, Yamil!

Chris, as the representative to the Conservancy, did you email them to
inform them of Ben's departure?
If not, I suggest waiting until after the EOB meeting when we can
(hopefully) also tell them who we have elected as chair.

We also need to nominate and appoint someone to replace Ben (as an EOB
member, not Chair) and serve out his term.
If everyone is amenable, I'd like to suggest we nominate people via email
and then perhaps we can vote on a replacement at our meeting Thursday?

I'd like to nominate Amy Terlaga.  Amy served on the EOB from 2011-2013 and
so she would be able to step in seamlessly and serve the last year of Ben's
term.
I've copied Amy into this email so she can accept or decline my nomination.

Cheers!
Grace

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Yamil Suarez <ysuarez at berklee.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wanted to check in on everyone for this week's meeting. We currently
> have an opening for the chair position. In the meantime I will
> facilitate the EOB meetings until a new chair is elected.
>
> 1. Introductions
>
> 2. Minutes/actions from last meeting - see:
>
> http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-11-19-14.00.html
>
> 3. EG 2016 Conference Update
>
> 4. Financial Report
>
> 5. Evergreen 2.10 Release Manager Report (Galen Charlton)
>
> 6. New Business
>
> 7. Nominations for new EOB chair, potential vote
>
> Thanks,
> Yamil

Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com