[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Renew opensrf.org? (was Re: [GANDI] opensrf.org expires in 30 days)

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Tue Jan 19 15:15:23 EST 2016

I pinged Galen and he suggested we renew it, mainly to keep someone
unsavory from getting it. Galen suggested that we have an Evergreen
admin redirect
the domain to the main website so that it's not completely unused.

Grace

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Chris Sharp <csharp at georgialibraries.org>
wrote:

> FYI - I don't have an answer about this.  Galen, maybe?

Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com