[Eg-oversight-board] Draft of agenda items for EOB meeting on Thursday, January 21

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Jan 19 17:24:07 EST 2016

Thanks Grace for the feedback and the nomination, and thank you Amy
for your interest in serving. I will add Andrea and Grace's items to
the agenda.

- Draft Agenda -

1. Introductions

2. Minutes/actions from last meeting - see:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-11-19-14.00.html

3. EG 2016 Conference Update
a) Decide time/details of our in-person EOB meeting and report that to
the Conference

4. Financial Report

5. Evergreen 2.10 Release Manager Report (Galen Charlton)

6. New Business

7. Nominations for new EOB chair, potential vote

8. Vote for open EOB seat

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer

Stan Getz Library