[Eg-oversight-board] ***SPAM*** 2016 Conference reconciliation

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jul 21 12:29:10 EDT 2016

Thank you Grace and Galen. I won't be able to fully absorb this until I am
back from vacation and at a real computer, but I'm really glad that this
reconciliation process is being done. It will be invaluable to the next
year's conference committee, I am sure.

For the library that did not pay, if that was one of the Georgia libraries,
please email me off list with the details of their registrations and what
they did/did not pay, and I will pursue a resolution to that problem with
the consortium leadership.