[Eg-oversight-board] Financial update - 2016-07-21

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Jul 21 14:13:09 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> The report of our account with Conservancy as of today can be found at
>
> http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=governance:financials:update_2016_07_21
>
> There have been no changes recorded since the 15 June 2016 report.

As a further update, the repository that Conservancy maintains of
documents related to the Evergreen Project does include an invoice
that Conservancy paid on 30 June in the amount of $396.65, for
promotional pens, as approved by the EOB at the 19 May meeting. This
is not yet reflected in the ledger, however.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt