[Eg-oversight-board] North Carolina and the LGBT Community

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Mar 30 19:21:21 EDT 2016

Hi all--

In light of recent events in North Carolina, I was wondering if the Board
might consider leading the way in showing the Evergreen community's support
for the LGBT community in NC.  We'll be there in less than a month and I
think it would be a good thing for us to do.

Perhaps we could take up a collection and give the money raised to a local
LGBT advocacy group?  Just a suggestion.  I'm open to ideas.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Thanks for your consideration.

Amy

--