[Eg-oversight-board] North Carolina and the LGBT Community

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Mar 31 10:43:16 EDT 2016

I like the idea of a collection for an advocacy group, though I wonder
if there are any regulatory restriction because of our non-profit
status. Just being paranoid. Though if individuals lead the charge and
not the EOB we might not have issues.

Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library Systems Administrator/Developer