[Eg-oversight-board] Statement of Clarification

Elizabeth McKinney emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 17 11:51:44 EDT 2016

request that the Evergreen Oversight Board undertake a review of the
Evergreen Rules of Governance, section 2.8. Conflicts of Interest. In
addition to considering Tanya's described conflict of interest in the
Statement of Clarification regarding the conference committee this year, I
would like to Board to consider making the Rules of Governance wording more
specific to address issues like this in the future.

Respectfully submitted,

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141 <callto:404.235.7141>
emckinney at georgialibraries.org