[Eg-oversight-board] Draft of Executive session wording

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Tue May 24 18:25:13 EDT 2016

Sorry for the noise... My thumbs are extra thumby today.

Ron and Ruth, I know both of you have a lot of Board experience outside of
the EOB. In your experience, what's the"norm" with regard to notice of a
meeting or other issues Terran raised?
Grace

sent from my phone, apologies for brevity and autocorrect