[Eg-oversight-board] Meeting Reminder and Call for Agenda Items

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Oct 19 11:44:48 EDT 2016

Keep in mind that if we apply for a Mellon grant, the SFC as the 501c3 will
get the funds on our behalf and they will take their agreed upon 10% cut.
I don't know if that's a problem for us from the standpoint of trying to
explain to the grant organization how we spent their grant money.

Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox - Open Your Library
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com