[Eg-oversight-board] Agenda for tomorrow's EOB meeting

Sharon Herbert sharon.herbert at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Sep 21 11:50:00 EDT 2016

Hi Grace,

I've added a few more potential grant opportunities to the spreadsheet
that Kathy sent me - IMLS and Mellon grants look promising, but as we
don't have access to these in Canada, board members may know more
about the process and 501(3)(c) requirment, etc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132a10eZE7SOssSs_LdbZ7JuY1u089h18FR2LhxxoVlg/edit?usp=sharing

We can defer discussion on this until the next meeting if time is an
issue; the agenda is pretty full already.

Thanks,
Sharon

--
Sharon Herbert
Sitka Manager | BC Libraries Cooperative