[Eg-oversight-board] Hackaway meeting

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 28 14:41:54 EDT 2016

Good afternoon, EOB.
Two questions:
1.) Are we willing to give travel stipends as discussed?  If so how much?
For this meeting I would say it might be in the ballpark of a $500
stipend?  Thoughts?

If you plan to use the stipend, please speak up!  The only person I
remember it being indicated for was Amy.

I'd like to see if we can get an email vote on this so Amy can make travel
plans should we decide to provide stipends.
FYI, I think it'd be great to come up with a comprehensive policy for this
but we can simply vote to stipend 1 or 2 members for this meeting and then
make a formal policy later...  (perhaps at the meeting!).

2.) So that we can start imposing some structure on this... I've created a
Doodle poll.
Please indicate when you'd be most likely to be free.
I understand for Mike as a core committer, his time is more limited.  But
I'm hoping that we can find an hour for as many of us to meet as possible
on each day.  Then I was hoping we could use other available hours to do
subcommittee work that comes up in those bigger meetings.

http://doodle.com/poll/75imaptv5xbvx8xm

Thanks in advance!
Grace

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Terran McCanna <
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org> wrote:

> I'll be leaving Friday around 11 probably, but any other time is fine.
>
> Terran McCanna
> PINES Program Manager
> Georgia Public Library Service
> 1800 Century Place, Suite 150
> Atlanta, GA 30345
> 404-235-7138
> tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
>

> On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Ruth Frasur <director at hagerstownlibrary.
> org> wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure if a time has been discussed for the time of this, but I do
>> have a meeting in Hagerstown on Thursday, Nov. 3.  Both Wednesday and
>> Friday are wide open.  I'd also be available later afternoon on Thursday.
>>
>> --
>> Ruth Frasur
>> Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
>> Library
>> 10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
>> p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808
>>
>> *Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin'
>> Facebook Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek
>> Players <http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*