[Eg-oversight-board] EOB list

Holly Brennan haderhold at ci.homer.ak.us
Thu Apr 20 14:38:25 EDT 2017

Hi all –

I just started receiving EOB emails from the listserv today, so that’s working now.

Today is my first day back at work since the conference, as I went on a vacation directly from Covington, and also it is still morning here so I’m feeling a little behind. I’ll do my best to sort through items and respond asap.

-Holly