[Eg-oversight-board] Next EOB Meeting, 8/17/17, 2PM EST

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Fri Aug 11 15:18:41 EDT 2017

Here is a draft agenda for the next meeting.  Let me know if there are
additional items needed.

Sharon and I have been working on the evaluation of the organizations for
alternatives to the SFC.  All interested parties have responded to the
questionnaire.  We may not be ready to present any finding at next weeks
meeting.

   1. Call to order
   2. Approval or Correction of Minutes: July 20, 2017
   3. Reports of the Officers
   - Chair
      - Financial report
      - SFC Updates (Amy Terlaga)
      - Release Manager (Galen Charlton)
      4. Committee and Task Force Reports
   - SFC Membership Review (Sharon Herbert and Tim Spindler)
      - 2018 Conference Committee (Amy Terlaga)
      - Outreach Committee (Kathy Lussier)- Outreach Committee has no
      updates at this time.
      5. Old Business
   6. New Business
   7. Adjourn