[Eg-oversight-board] ROG Amendment Proposals

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Feb 8 08:31:09 EST 2017

Hi Ron,
I think this looks very good.
There was an addition that I had originally suggested which I do feel is
important.  I'm happy to let it go if others disagree though...
Section 2.4 e.  Each year, the Board shall undertake the electronic
collection and counting of votes for the Board election using a documented
voting platform that is widely accessible to the Evergreen community. [proposed
additional wording]  *Election processes should begin 6 weeks prior to the
annual conference or April 1st, whichever comes first.  No less than one
full week shall be set aside for voting. All voting, including
officer elections must be completed prior to the first day of the Evergreen
Conference.*

I also suggest renaming section 2.4 to "Terms and Elections".

I'll put this on the agenda for our next meeting for discussion and voting.

Thanks!
Grace

Grace Dunbar
Vice President