[Eg-oversight-board] SFC Membership Review Taskforce Report

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Feb 15 10:45:23 EST 2017

Ron,
I expect Galen or someone could pull that from the ledger directly - or it
can be extrapolated from the financial reports located here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=governance:financials

But I would say that on average the bulk of the money the project brings in
is for the conference which is roughly $70k-$90k per year.  Right now we're
sitting at $49,672 for the 2017 conference which is net sales of
registrations and current exhibit/sponsorship payments.

So a decent guesstimate is that the SFC is probably receiving between
$7,000 and $10,000 from our project annually.
Grace

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Gagnon, Ron <gagnon at noblenet.org> wrote:

> Thanks, Tim and the committee, for the report -- much detail and work
> there.
>
> For contrast, could we get a rough number of the what the 10% paid to the
> SFC totals in an average year?
>
> Thanks,
> Ron
>
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Timothy Spindler <tspindler at cwmars.org>
> wrote:
>
>> You can see the report here on this Google Doc.   If the board would like
>> other information, we can gather that.  We deliberately avoided making a
>> specific recommendation and were putting out options.
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fYw1-kgtaN5oM3s2cYTlETaR
>> XMfddsVBecziujBp0sQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> I wanted to make this available for review before the next EOB meeting.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Tim Spindler | Executive Director
>>
>> tspindler at cwmars.org | 508-755-3721 x120 <(508)%20755-3721>
>>
>> C/W MARS | http://www.cwmars.org
>>
>> 67 Millbrook St., Ste. 201
>>
>> Worcester, MA 01605

> Ronald A. Gagnon
> Executive Director
> North Of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE)
> Danvers, Massachusetts  01923
> 978-777-8844 <(978)%20777-8844>
> www.noblenet.org

Grace Dunbar