[Eg-oversight-board] Nomination to Evergreen Oversight Board

scott.thomas at sparkpa.org scott.thomas at sparkpa.org
Mon Feb 27 11:11:52 EST 2017

Hi,
   I would like to nominate myself to the Evergreen Oversight Board. I have prepared a statement:

The aspect of Evergreen that excites me most is what I see in my own consortium, Pennsylvania Integrated Library System. When leveraged across a consortium of libraries that are often geographically far-flung and disparate in terms of sizes, resources, and the communities they serve, Evergreen is the great equalizer. Everyone has a voice in how their ILS develops and changes to meet the needs of libraries and the people who use them. This comes from working with a community instead of a vendor. As with any community, it thrives only if all who are able step up and contribute. I am hoping that my experience as Executive Director of PaILS, my previous two decades managing an ILS for a library system with ten service outlets and over 1 million annual circulation, and my service in a variety of library organizations, including Chair of Unicorn Users Group International, will all prove to be an asset to the community.

Please let me know what other information is required.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director
PaILS / SPARK
(717) 873-9461
scott.thomas at sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.thomas at sparkpa.org>
Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: